The Absolute Most Essential Conversation Skills for Confident Communication in English
Welcome to the Conversation Anatomy Starter Pack, my collection of exclusive workshops where you will learn and develop the essential conversation skills you need to sound more natural in English.
In these workshops, we examine conversations one skill at a time. You’ll learn the culture behind communication techniques as well as the language you need to express yourself more like a native English speaker.
Does this sound like you?
- You’ve been studying English for years, and maybe you live in an English-speaking country, but you know you aren’t communicating the same way as native speakers.
- You know that your vocabulary and grammar is good, even excellent, and you are able to get your point across. But you feel like something is “off.” You feel like you speak in short, simple sentences while native speakers seem so expressive and interesting.
- When you have casual conversations in English, you find it hard to jump in and participate in the conversation. When you’re in business meetings or academic discussions, you don’t feel confident about the way you’re expressing your thoughts.
- You’re frustrated because you can express yourself really well in your native language. When you speak your language, people always tell you how well-spoken you are, and you feel relaxed, confident, and comfortable.
- You want this feeling in English. You want to sound more natural in English, maybe even as good as a native speaker. You want to feel comfortable speaking up in conversations.
- You want to be able to decipher and understand the flow of conversation. You want to strengthen and improve the language skills that are most useful for communicating in English.
- You want to sound more professional, handle everyday conversations with ease, and feel confident and friendly in social situations.
We both know that having better conversations in English is essential to making friends, getting along with colleagues, and being trusted to get work done in English. I designed this course for people like you and me - people who understand that speaking English is not just about vocabulary and grammar, it’s about truly communicating well.
If you’re ready to really understand English conversations and start expressing yourself like a native speaker, then the Conversation Anatomy Starter Pack is for you.
In my humble opinion Conversation Anatomy is awesome... you didn't just provide us with the combination of words which we have to use... but you provide us also with the emotional part... with feelings... what to say in which occasion... that's absolutely fantastic for me!
- Detailed video workshops organized logically that cover complementary skills
- MP3 and PDF downloads so that you can practice conversation skills when you're offline, even when you're traveling or exercising!
- Bonus video content that will help you deepen your understanding of communication in English
- Access to all updates and improvements to the courses
- Priority enrollment in future group programs
Ready to gain real, practical skills that will immediately help you communicate better in the office, at school, or with friends?
I am not talking just about understanding conversations, but leading them, participating in them, and contributing to them.
I know you already have the language background, now let’s put it together and get you speaking with confidence!